BETTER EXPORTING #4: UNDERSTANDING EXPORT DOCUMENTATION
Thursday 17 Aug 2017Tauranga
With the increase in online business to consumer (B2C) trade, overcapacity in sea freight, under capacity in air freight, new airline routes and merging shipping lines, the export and import logistics environment is rapidly changing.
Learn about the technological advancements in freight logistics, the opportunities for your business, and how to get the best deals and the right fit for your exports and imports.
Learn the basic principles of Export Documentation, Government Compliance and NZ Customs requirements.
- What are the technological advancements?
- How do you keep up with what is happening?
- What are the opportunities?
- How are you able to capitalise on the change?
- How not to get caught with increased costs and changing time frames
- What freight logistical changes should you be making to get there faster and more effectively?
- Annette Webb, Branch Manager and Shane Williamson, Operations Manager at Mainfreight Air & Ocean Tauranga will speak about the changing face of global freight, including opportunities and what this means for exporters and importers.
- NZ Customs
- Assure Quality or Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI)
Thanks to KPMG for continuing to support these fantastic Better Exporting events and for allowing other businesses to learn, prosper and grow.
Thursday 17 August 2017
7:30am to 9:30am
KPMG, Level 2, 247 Cameron Road, Tauranga
Phone: 07 571 0600
Prices (per person):
Members: Free for ExportNZ & EMA members
Non Members: $55+GST for non members
Learning and Development
Delivered through EMA, Business Central, CECC and OSEA. Select your region to find out whats happening.