BETTER EXPORTING 6: ROUTES AND CHANNELS TO MARKET
Wednesday 15 Nov 2017Tauranga
Having a clear distribution strategy in all key markets is critical to export success.
Understanding your options using different routes and channels to get your products or services into offshore markets can be very confusing. Using the right method is often crucial, do you: sell online?Through distributors or agents? To another manufacturer? Or across a mix of different channels?
The channels you use will often be personalized to you and your business. To ensure the right strategy, it is important that you understand all of the options and how they can benefit your global expansion.
Hear from our presenters about:
- The different routes to market and how these support a customer's decision making process
- How traditional channels can be applied to your business
- How an exporter can effectively implement several routes to market at once
- Information around social and digital channels and how this can be used as a tool for success
- Examples of how real life exporters apply both traditional and social channels within their companies to reach their consumers
Presenters to be announced.
Thanks to KPMG for continuing to support these fantastic Better Exporting events and for allowing other businesses to learn, prosper and grow.
Wednesday 15 November 2017
7:30am to 7:30am
KPMG, Level2, 247 Cameron Road, Tauranga
Phone: 07 571 0600
Prices (per person):
Members: Free for EMA/ ExportNZ members
Non Members: $55+GST for non members
Learning and Development
Delivered through EMA, Business Central, CECC and OSEA. Select your region to find out whats happening.